We recommend that you have an Inspection for ants
if any of the following may apply to you;
- Regardless of numbers, you see ants inside the house on a consistent basis, especially if the ants
- You see "sawdust" anywhere in the house and it's not from a saw.
- You see trailing of ants like the ants may be migrating. This applies
inside or outside.
- You find dead ants in the house regularly.
- In cellars or crawlspaces you might notice spider webs have caught mostly
- You think there is water damaged or rotted wood.
pictures of Carpenter Ants.
See close-up pictures of other kinds of ants.
If you think you may have ants then have it inspected. Wouldn't it be nice to
Read the other reasons to have an inspection on the Inspection